Ultimate Transfer Tool
Use compressed gas of your choice (CO2, Nitrogen, etc.) to rack from multiple vessles to any other vessel or storage tank.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
- All metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
Racking Cane and Compression Fitting:
- Over-all length is 34 inches long.
- Draw tube is .5” outer diameter. Accepts any type of .5” inner diameter hose
- Pass-through compression fitting slides up and down the draw tube, adjusting to fit any size vessel
- High temperature o-ring sits inside compression fitting – Prevents liquid and gas from passing through fitting
Transfer Tool Body:
- Slides up and down racking cane while holding custom-drilled #11, #10, #8.5, and #6.5 Stoppers (included, interchangeable) in place
CO2 Ball Lock Connector:
- Use a standard “Gas In” Ball Lock (SKU# 0132 or SKU# 0134 – sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect CO2 or other gas source