7 Gallon Brew Bucket
The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off flavour yeast contact during fermentation, and allows the yeast to concentrate for a clean transfer. Fermenting in stainless steel is much more sanitary than plastic and safer than glass.
All sizes of Brew Buckets fit nicely into a standard chest freezer for convenient temperature control.
Perfect for Kombucha!
For many of the same reasons the iconic Brew Bucket has become the go-to fermenter in beer, it is quickly becoming the industry standard for small batch professional-level kombucha fermentation.
Key features such as the 100% width removable lid that makes for easy scoby removal, a rotational racking arm to avoid the pickup of adjuncts, and a quality stainless steel construction make the Brew Bucket near perfect for kombucha fermentation.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Conical base with rotatable racking arm
- Stackable during fermentation - saves space
- 3/8” Mini ball valve for transfers and gravity samples
- Wide lid with secure spring clamps
- 17mm port in lid for 1/2” blow off tubing
- Welded carry handles
- Etched volume markings gals/litres
- Patent pending
- 7 gallon capacity
- 12.5” Diameter
- 20.5” Height