The Fermonster is a brand new fermenter designed specifically for fermentation. The large lid allows for easy filling and makes hop or oak additions a breeze. The smooth sides are fantastic for sanitization - no ribs or texture to collect yeast or bacteria. The punted bottom allows sediment to collect to the sides so that you can siphon liquid from the center. Because they are made from virgin PET plastic they nearly unbreakable and a lot safer than similar glass carboys.
These ported versions come with our plastic spigot (FE347), allowing for easy racking and sampling!
Made from heavy PET plastic, the same material used in 2 L soda bottles, which is nearly impermeable to oxygen penetration. Due to the thickness of the material and the overall geometry the Fermonster does not require ribs or dimples for stability. That results in a super smooth interior surface that reduces yeast and sediment buildup making it the easiest to clean, most sanitary PET carboy on the market. The huge 4" opening makes filling a breeze, and cleanup is as easy as wiping down the inside.
These fermentors are completely air-tight and the lids sealed tight with an O-Ring. Additional O-Rings and Lids both with and without holes are available for purchase, see our You Might Also Need items below.
- 4" inner diameter wide mouth carboy - easy to clean!
- Food grade PET plastic construction is nearly impermeable to oxygen penetration
- No hard to clean dimples or ribs
- Punted bottom
- O-Ring and Lid with one hole is included (Fits #10 Stopper)
- Additional O-Rings and Lids available
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Temperature Limit: 140° F
- Height: 9.45 inches
- Diameter: 6.7 inches
- Completely taste and odor free
- Perfect for Beer, Wine, Cider, Mead, Kombucha or any other fermented beverage!